Try Them All Nappy Bundle – 4 Nappies
Try Them All Nappy Bundle – 4 Nappies. This is for parents looking to give cloth nappies a go but who are unsure of which system will work best for them and would like to try all three but do not know where to start!
Try Them All Nappy Bundle – 4 nappies RRP £78.97
no further discounts on this kit
4 nappies – in a mix of size options, materials and systems. This simple trial kit will suit any baby from birth and any parent wanting to test out all three modern nappy systems. A mix of best selling brands from companies that have been making cloth nappies for years: Your kit will contain
- A sized pocket nappy from Little Lamb which comes in either small or large
- An ‘all in one’ birth 2 potty nappy Bumgenius Freetime, made from micro terry, very quick drying
- A two part shaped nappy, the Bamboozle stretch, which comes in either small or ‘birth 2 potty’and is used with the PeeNut Wrap
- The Totsbots Peenut Day Pad, also used with the PeeNut wrap, this nappy is ‘an all in 2’ the idea you make the nappy up, put it on like an ‘all in one’ and then just change the pad at each change, unless or until the wrap gets soiled
This kit gives you a mix of bamboo and microfiber nappies so you can have some faster drying nappies for emergencies and super absorbent nappies for sleep time. It will fit is from 7lbs/3.2kg -through to 35lbs/15.9kg. Some of the nappies grow with the baby via poppers at the front whilst others are sized and will fit a certain weight range. You will receive video link instructions so you can see how each nappy works. If you are new to cloth nappies you may find it useful to watch the short demo below which will get you off to a flying start!
1 x Totsbots Bamboozle Nappy (use the PeeNut wrap with this nappy)
Free fleece liner and a few sample paper liners
Try Them All Nappy Bundle is designed for :
- parents looking to give cloth nappies a go but who are unsure of which system will work best for them and would like to try all three but do not know where to start!
- parents wishing to try out a few different brands.
- parents wanting to use cloth with disposable nappies and looking for a mix of brands to cover all eventualities, with the organic nappies being more absorbent (and slower drying).
You may find there are one or two nappies in the kit that you end up preferring or fit your baby better right now, you will still use all the other nappies that are in this kit, no nappy goes to waste! They will still be part of your stash, the more nappies you have the less often you wash and sometimes your least favourite nappy one month is your go to nappy the next. You may want to consider purchasing an accessory kit which gives you the essential accessories you need to use, wash and store the cloth nappies. It may be worth investing in some washable wipes and reusable breast pads, both work beautifully alongside reusable nappies. Please read the washing nappy section as it is very important to wash correctly. If you have a particular preference for colour/pattern please let me know in the message box at checkout and I will do my best to accommodate otherwise a mix will be sent.