Motherease Bedwetter Pants
Motherease Bedwetter Pants are a pull-up style super absorbent pant for older children that need night time protection
5% discount on £50 spend USE CODE 5PC or 10% discount on £100 spend USE CODE 10PC
Motherease Bedwetters work like pull up pants, unlike the training pants they are much bigger and more absorbent so ideal for children who are not dry at night and can be used like a nappy but gives the child a feeling of being older and out of nappies. These washable pull up pants have a 100% polyester waterproof outer barrier in the same fabric as the Motherease wraps. The dense 85% cotton inner is very absorbent (approx 600 ml). They are designed for children approx 3 years plus.
Because of the nature and thickness of the inner cotton material they are quite slow drying (they can be tumble dried on a low heat) and therefore more than one is often needed. They are expensive ! But then so are night time disposable nappies! They do have an excellent second hand resale cost though. They will need at least 3 pre-washes before they reach full absorbency.
|XSmall||30 – 40||15 – 21||10 – 13|
|Small||40 – 55||16 – 23||12 – 16|
|Medium||55 – 65||19 – 26||13 – 17|
Manufacturers Washing Guide
Bedwetter Pant Care Guide:
1) Turn used pant inside out and rinse the concentrated urine out of your Bedwetter Pant with warm water in your laundry tub. Wring excess water out of pant.
2) Store your rinsed Bedwetter Pant inside your diaper pail.
Note – Do not store your Bedwetter Pants for more than 2 days without washing. Odors can develop if they are left too long without washing.Washing:3) Bedwetter Pants should be turned inside out for washing and drying.
4) Run a pre-rinse or short cycle with warm water and ½ oz laundry detergent.
5) Wash the Bedwetter Pants in a full cycle, using hot water (140°F / 60°C) and the manufacturers recommended amount of laundry detergent.
6) Drying – Machine dry on medium heat setting.