Reusable Fleece Nappy Liners
24 in stock
Spend over £50 use code 5PC at checkout for 5% off. Spend over £100 use code 10PC at checkout for 10% off
Reusable Fleece Nappy Liners made by Bambino Mio
These are contoured super soft microfleece reusable nappy liners which are designed to make reusable nappy changing easy and fuss free.
- Oversized to fit your nappies for fuller coverage and ultimate nappy protection.
- Contoured shape – wider where you need it to protect elastic edges.
- Stay dry fabric designed to draw moisture away from the surface to keep your baby’s skin dry.
- Coloured grey to help disguise stubborn stains.
- Super soft providing the most comfortable surface for your baby’s bottom.
- Perfect for newborn delicate skin and suitable for all skin types.
- Can be used with all types of reusable nappies.
- 8 x liners per pack.
- Liner size: H36cm x W19cm.
- Made from 100% polyester.
- This product is vegan friendly and is not tested on animals.
Fleece liners have two roles. They can be used purely to catch solids and instead of paper liners are reusable. Just hold the soiled liner under the flush (hold tight) and then chuck in with the dirty nappy and wash together. Or they can be used as a stay dry liner for any nappies with organic material, bamboo and cotton will be very wet next to your baby’s bottom and although this will not cause nappy rash some parents like to think their baby is feeling dry. They are great for night time use as generally babies do not poo when asleep and most parents find that a good night time nappy will be made from bamboo or organic cotton or a mix. I am a big fan of fleece liners.