Camomile essential oil 60ml
Pure Anthemis nobilis. This is 100% pure and the stems/flowers are steam distilled so what comes off is pure essential oil.
10 in stock
5% discount on £50 spend USE CODE 5PC or 10% discount on £100 spend 10PC
Chamomile is well known for its soothing effect on children and is great to calm irritated skin. Perfect for those little baby bottoms!
Essential Oils –
Newborn to 6 weeks
NICE (the clinical excellence guidelines followed by midwives) recommend that only water is used to cleanse your baby during the first 6 weeks of their life which is why they recommend cotton wool and water. We used lavender oil on our babies from birth with no ill effects but that was our choice and the clinical guidelines are there for a reason so please bear this in mind.
6 weeks and above
Add 4 -6 drops of essential oils to 500ml water
General Safety Precautions –
1. Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
2. Essential oils are highly flammable substances and should be kept away from direct contact with flames, such as candles, fire, matches, cigarettes, and gas cookers.
3. Do not use essential oils internally.
4. If essential oil droplets accidentally get into the eye (or eyes) a cotton cloth or similar should be imbued with a fatty oil, such as olive or sesame, and carefully swiped over the closed lid. And / Or, Immediately flush the eyes with cool water.
5. If a child appears to have drunk several spoonfuls of essential oil, contact the nearest poison control unit (often listed in the front of a telephone directory). Keep the bottle for identification and encourage the child to drink whole or 2% milk. Do not try to induce vomiting.