- Boosters & Inserts, ACCESSORIES, Birth to Potty / Oneszie Nappies, Bumgenius, Flat Nappies, REUSABLE NAPPIES, Two Part Nappies
- Flip Stay Dry Insert
- The Flip Stay Dry Insert is made of 3 super absorbent layers of micro fibre plus a lovely soft fleece layer on the top that keeps your baby’s bottom nice and dry. Place a clean stay dry insert in the flip nappy cover, when soiled change the insert only. So simple!
- Add to basket
- Boosters & Inserts, ACCESSORIES, Birth to Potty / Oneszie Nappies, Bumgenius, Flat Nappies, Natural/Organic Material, REUSABLE NAPPIES, Two Part Nappies
- Flip Night Time Organic Insert
- £10.25 – £30.00
- The Flip Night Time Organic Insert is a super soft and very absorbent thick organic cotton insert for the flip wrap. Natural organic cotton fabric is more absorbent and breathable than micro fibres and polyester. 100% Oeko-Tex certified natural organic cotton means you can be sure no harmful chemicals will be next to your baby's bottom.
- Select options
- ACCESSORIES, Washable & Disposable Wipes & Breast Pads
- Fleece Washable Wipes
- 10 pk of washable wipes. Ideal to clean your babies bottom and then wash with your nappies. Lovely soft fleece, made in the UK by a local Mum, who also makes the fleece liners I sell. Brightly coloured and patterned so no visible staining!. Made from 100% polyester fleece
- Add to basket
I am an independent seller of real cloth nappies. I have been running my company for over 10 years and I only sell tried and tested washable nappies and accessories. Products that I know work well and whose manufacturers are ethical and customer focused. I give honest and practical advice and am concerned with successfully converting parents to real nappies, not to selling regardless of circumstance or need. If you are having problems with you real nappies please contact me, I have a wealth of experience and can usually pinpoint the problem and help you fix it. I am the mother of twins, (now well out of nappies!) and I used washable nappies successfully on my babies with huge success, so for parents of multiples who are anxious about the extra work, rest assured it is not nearly as daunting as it might seem, it saves you a fortune in money and a mountain in waste! I run free demo’s in London and the South East of England, with local councils, and independently. I also accept Real Nappy For London Vouchers either on line or in person at one of the demo’s run in Hackney and Bexley.
I sell many brands (including Totsbots, Bumgenius, Little Lamb, Bummis, Close Parent Popin, Wonderoos and Bambino Mio). I try to be as competitive on price as possible and I will always price match so if you find a product cheaper elsewhere please do let me know. If you buy 10 or more nappies you will receive free liners, 15 nappies a free wet bag, and 20 nappies gets you free liners and wet bags.
I am committed to running a green business, personally and with the companies I deal with. I use only recycled materials where possible and I re-use as much as I can including packaging.